The health and safety of our patients and employees is our highest priority and we have taken measures to combat the potential impacts on our facilities from COVID-19. In addition to continually upholding standards or cleanliness and sanitation at our facilities, WHASN has implemented enhanced cleaning procedures and protocols.
As we do our part, we are asking that our patients also participate in trying to curb the dissemination of this virus:
- Please reschedule your appointments and stay home if you are sick.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue or sleeve, not your hands.
- Check with your individual Care Center to see if guests are permitted to appointments at this time.
We will continue to work closely with local and national health officials to keep our patients and employees safe. Please feel confident that we are doing all we can to provide a healthy environment.
COVID-19 PCR testing is available through our Care Centers. Please contact your desired location for additional details.
• Results within 24 hours
• $100 cash pay price
• Testing is available for existing patients as well as their spouses and children.
• Walk-Ins are available at our WHASN City Center Quick Care. Please contact all other locations to schedule a testing appointment.
Virtual Appointments (Telemedicine)
We offer virtual appointments for some types of visits. These virtual appointments can be done through your phone or computer, are securely encrypted, and no additional sign-ups or downloads are necessary. Contact your Care Center to schedule an appointment.