The health and safety of our patients and employees is our highest priority and we have taken measures to combat the potential impacts on our facilities from COVID-19. In addition to continually upholding standards or cleanliness and sanitation at our facilities, WHASN has implemented enhanced cleaning procedures and protocols.
As we do our part, we are asking that our patients also participate in trying to curb the dissemination of this new virus:
- please reschedule your appointments and stay home if you are sick, a family member is sick at home or you have traveled to a high-risk area outside of the US in the last two weeks
- patients who are 65 years or older or others with significant medical problems should reschedule routine visits for a later date
- elective surgery may be rescheduled based on hospital availability
- preferably, only patients will be allowed into the office. If necessary, no more than one guest can accompany a patient to limit exposure to all patients and staff
- cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue or sleeve, not your hands
- wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water is not readily available, use a hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol
- avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands
We will continue to work closely with local and national health officials to keep our patients and employees safe. Please feel confident that we are doing all we can to provide a healthy environment.
Virtual Appointments (Telemedicine)
We are now offering virtual appointments for some types of visits. These virtual appointments can be done through your phone or computer, are securely encrypted, and no additional sign-ups or downloads are necessary. Contact your Care Center to schedule your appointment.